My 20th Birthday Presents that I had got from my Loves one (:
A Big Thank You to all of you, I really love all of them!
Louis Vuitton Wallet from my mom (:
I love it so much! Haha! I had changed my precious Gucci to this at no time. Teehee..
Kenneth Cole Watch from B (:
Bought it on our 6th Year Anniversary.
He kept it for 1 month before giving it to me on my Birthday.
Guess Watch from my colleagues, Shandy & Siew Eng (:
Though we only know each other for 8months ever since I work there, they're always so nice to me and take good care of me. I didn't except them to give me such a expensive gift.
Though we only know each other for 8months ever since I work there, they're always so nice to me and take good care of me. I didn't except them to give me such a expensive gift.
I'll treat them to this really nice restaurant at Novena for lunch soon (:
Thank you from the bottom of my Heart (:
I enjoyed myself this year birthday!









No comments:
Post a Comment