8th October 2009
Went to meet Cheryll after work at City Hall. We're supposed to meet the rest at 6.30pm.
Both of us meet earlier to get present for Fiona. We celebrated her birthday a week earlier.
her actual birthday was on the 15th oct.. haha..
Cheryll, Cherie & me got her a Charles&Keith Handbag as her gift for her 20th Bday.
Treat her a great feast too (:
Felicia brought her Ang Mo friend with us again! Yes Again?!
The previous time was a guy name Mike from Holland. This time is a switzerland guy name "Ah no".. haha (sorry i forgotten how to spell him name).. This guy slightly better than the previous Mike becuz he's more friendly.. hahaha! Opps =x I'm just being honest (:
Fiona suggested we shall go for seafood near to Esplanade.. It's like a open-air market.
I think some of you have been there before.. hahaha..
Here are the dishes that we had ordered!
yummy yummy!
This Bbq fish sauce was nice too! (: I like...
Eeeerr! I hate shell kind of things.. definitely not my type.. hahaha
Prawn egg? I don't even see any?
Hmmmmm.... All of us enjoying the food and chit-chatting by the sea...
Ang Mo just can't take spicy food!
It's been 93487789046 years since I last saw them, other then Felicia & Cherie lah!
Fiona & Cheryll, both of them very busy woman one lor!
Oh, did I mention Ah no is 190cm tall?
Birthday girl hugging her birthday gift from us! hahahaha
i'm standing at 1.58cm.. Look at the different?
Beautiful scenery beside Esplande..
looks like I'm kissing his nipple.. IMAO
HAHAHA! Look at my damn fucky face! (Below)
Too early..
Finally.... a better one...
Argh! I think I spoil the picture.. I'm too late ):
WTH! Still can't make it.. hahaha
OH..... and finally all...
We are on the way to sit Singapore Flyer!!!!
4 of us..
YEAH! Here we are (:
Looks like we're boarding a plane hor? hahaha...
This is their 1st virgin trip to Flyer...
Mine 2nd time...
So happy becuz we have our own cabin (:
Of course lah! Becuz it's already about 9plus going 10pm.. Not much people liao!
I like this picture below (:
the beautiful scenery ;D
had a great night with you guys! :D
Fiona & Felicia headed to club, tmr still got work so can't go ):
Managed to take the last train home (:
Hope to see you guys real soon again yea [:
































































































No comments:
Post a Comment