Wednesday - 15th Jul 09
The previously night, Baby & I went for sushi (: Well, I guess we ate too much that's why we felt guilty. HAHA. Immediately the next day, we suggest to go swimming at Sengkang Swimming Complex. So far, this is my virgin time here, after hearing good comments about how great this place is from baby.. Teehee.. Dad fetch me home after work, bought dinner but only ate alittle.. Baby came to pick me after his school, packed my things and off for swimming!
Actually, we planned to take a bus there but ended up walking all the way there, reason why? Becuz there isn't the Bus no. that goes there at the Bus-stop =.="
All nice to my dearest baby lor.. hahaha.. We wonder why we didn't drive there ah?
On the way there.......
HAHAHA.. Fuck'in funny lah his gay jumping pose!!!
Goodness me! How come my baby so damn cuteeee?! Teeheee...
He wanted to do the "whatsoever jump they called it (I've no idea)..
I know you knew what I mean right? hehehe..
Argghhh~~~~! Nearly...
Yupppp! This pose.. haha.. He did it (:
HAHA! Now look at mine (:
Leave our things in the locker..
Baby expression was, "Like that you also want to take? Really BTH you ah!".....
The damn water was so freaking COLDDDD leh! I spent 15min getting down.... hahaha...
Baby was like, "Faster lah! What time already, later no need to swim liao lehhh!"...
in the end, we swam 4 laps (: HAHAHA...
Pro hor we? ........... yah i know =D
Okay last picture of the day.. We took LRT to Compass Point for Subway Melt!! (:
Ate Mac ice-cream while walking home...
Forgotten which day took one (Below).. hahaha..
His expression was like being force to take this picture.. WAHAHA!
Brought to you by G10
I got nothing better to do so I told these few pictures.. keke =x
Saturday - 19th Jul 09
HAHA I like this picture (:
The cute couple ;D
This stupid fatty hamham! Nevermind, just ignore him will do!
Well, I did another 6 photoframe (:
You think nice? Gonna give to Ah E's family..
This one below gonna give Ah ma =D
Oh, bought another few online clothes hehe (:
I simple love this top (below) !





























No comments:
Post a Comment