Sunday - 7th June 09
Wow so fast it's the month of June now.. Haha! Look like I hardly blog for May hor?
Managed to find a time to sit & blog lah.. Been really busy with lots of things..
Had spent alot of $$$$ also.. Arghh~! Waiting to get my pay on 12th hehe..
Bought 2 top from GG5 (having good offer!), 1 top from The Box, 2 top from ness & 1 top from LVER!! Shiok ah Singapore Sales..
Some Random pictures...
Spotted this cloud in the morning while rushing to work (:
Don't you think its cute? hee..
Saturday - 6th June 09
Mom & dad went to service the car in the morning while I'm still sleeping..
I'm so damn happy you know why? Becuz they get the serviceman to wash the car as well..
Don't you know that I'm the one who washed the car on every sunday? Poor me ):
At last. this week my off-day don't need to wash.. yeah haha! Baby was thinking I'm crazy..
Went for the last mass in the evening after that drove to ZION coffeeshop for dinner
(Next to Great World City). Yummy yummy! ;D
Then, to Singapore Flyer...
Baby peeling Prawns for me.. so sweet... hehe..
Friday - 29th May 09
My Happy family (:
Thursday - 4th Jun 09
Happy 5 Year 7 Month Anniversary Baby! hehehe...
After work bus down to Bugis.. We went Seoul Garden for dinner (:
Can you believe it? It's our virgin time to Seoul Garden together!!! hahaha...
Anyway, We paid for 1 for1, $31 total bill (:
We smell really terrible after that.. All the Bbq smelll.. Eeer~!
Our hair, top, bottom, bag all got smelly Bbq smell.... hahahaha..
got him a top from TopShop and he got me a Office top from LVER for me (: Thanks ah..
Friday - 29th May 09
Shopping spreee!!!
We planned to go shopping but saw nothing ):









No comments:
Post a Comment