6th February 2009
Supposed to meet Baby at Town at 12.15pm.
I was bloody late, why? When I was already half way walking to Compass Point to take train, mom called me to ask if I had close the Balcony window? I was like, "Huh? No, I didn't know you open the window mah!". In the end, she made me rushed home just to close that stupid window =.="
The weather was super hot. Baby's was already reaching town lor while I'm still waiting for that bloody train to come. Thanks god I'm only late for 15min. I don't want to let him wait for me.
We went to buy tickets for "Wedding of the Years", manage to get a coouple seats.
The time is still early, so we went for some shopping. Only got a white dress bought from baby (:
Thanks ah! I'll wear it on Valentine day one okay? hehe..
Timing just nice, went to buy KFC inside cinema eat. keke =x
Watching & enjoying our foods. hmmmm...
The show not bad lah quite funny. I rated it 8/10.
After that train back to Cp, had Curry San for dinner (:
Home sweet home after that.
When I got home, mom was like "Wow! so early ah?!".
Quite scarastic I know. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment