Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Party 2008

 
Book online tickets for "THE COFFIN" at AMK Hub.
Around 7pm, waited for my boy to fetch me. After that, headed down.

Went to park the car and off to collect our tickets (:
Bought Mac & Subway for dinner. Ate them in the cinema.

Hmmm, I rated the show 6/10. No ending story. LOL .
Baby kept looking at himself in the mirror.
The mirror is going to break soon lah! teehee =x

After movie, baby drove my back to town meet Valerie at cine.

After that, boy went off. Headed to St Jame . OMG!!! =.="




Very very fucking pack all I can said.

Headed to Q at member side. LOL. Entry for free (:
Valerie friend damn funny la. When need to show IC, he take out his passport and told the guard, IC lost so bring passport. LOL.

He's a singaporean but he totally look like a China boy hor?

Agree? teehee.


Saw alot of weird people that night, dressed very funny but fun (:
Even the guard had to dress like that ! wahaha

Very packed that night. I can't stand it.
I told Valerie I wanted to go ZOUK but she told me it's the same very PACK!!

So no choice, spent the night there.










Last picture for the night .
Happy Birthday Valerie (:

Baby came over to fetch me home, he lost his way here. LOL.
While waiting for him to come, we went to MAC for supper. Valerie only had her dinner early at 5pm. LOL. Of course surely will hungry lah! After that, baby drove me home (:

I told him , I can take a cab home, but he said that he didn't want me to spent money on cabfare. Very ex! Yes, I agree [: So sweet of him. I love you boy .

Thursday Night

After work, waited for baby to come fetch me.
Went to compass point bought MOS burger for dinner {I didn't need it's so ex!}
After that, went walson buy dye colour.

Dyed hair for baby and his youngest brother.
But the colour not very obvious. Hmm, maybe planned to bye a brighter colour for him again.

Drove me home after that (:

Wednesday - 29th Oct .

Went to Ah E house after work. Was really tired actually.
By the time I reached her house was already going 8pm. =.=
Was struck at work just now. argh!

Mom bought dinner & birthday cake for Ah E.

Happy Birthday to Ah E & Desmond (:

The Chocolate cake look super nice & yummy hor? teehee

This year, Ah e got 3 birthday cake.

First is pandan cake, follow-by Baked cheese cake, last was Chocolate cake.

I told mom I also want many many birthday cake for me to make a wish. HAHA.
And she said, "Okay lah! your birthday December all 30 days your birthday ok? " LOL.














No comments: