Here are all the pictures that I took from Thailand - Bangkok.
Reached airport terminal at 5am. Check-in.
The day is still damn early. The Sun haven't wake up yet. yawn~!
I gave away my windoe seat to baby. see! i'm sort a nice person. teehee =x
we reach there around 9 - 10plus i think. haha. Their time there is 1 hour later than us.
Asia Hotel. quite a popular hotel I heard from.
we requested for connecting room.
so we took a Skytrain down. only about 10min to reach there. heheee..
faster than we thought (: yeah!
mom getting the tickets. only 30baht per person.
Which is around S$1.20? btw, Cha Pu Chak only open on weekend (Sat & Sun).
So those who plan to go there must go only weekend. Weekday they don't open.
I also don't know why ah? Their business there are damn good & cheap, why they normal day close. I think they must be earning alot. That's why! LOL. =x
good location we stay. Becuz all the popular places are around us. teehee
3 person. Stand till so straight somemore. LOL. so funny.
The sun is really big. damn hot ah. burning..
Their fruit, so cheap & fresh ..
Our first meal (:
Fried Chicken. so yummy (:
alot of small stall ..
Famous Teh Ta Riak
haha. mom expression so funny. like never eat hotdog before.
can you see our shopping bags are getting more & more? teehee
dad bought a 3/4 pant from here.
Those little puppets so cute can?
look how little they are. hehehe...
I can tell you man, it's a never end shopping lor.. Fucking fucking fucking BIG night market.
spell the words, F U C K I N G B I G !!!
eat & eat & eat & eat & eat . . . . .
NON-STOP !
I don't mind getting one too. keke =x but i can't ):
playing with the ball.
Their leg is so short is get inside the basket. hehehe so damn cute.
look how small is the egg?
So how fortunate they are?
Will people really come here at 6am for shopping? LOL. I bet the shops are still not open yet.
Tu Tu
But the clothes there is really cheap. Those clothes that i saw in singapore they do cheap there.
And it costs only like S$8 the most? Singapore clothes are so expensive compare to here.
I can get like 3 pieces from here = to singapore clothes price.
Our legs are gonna break soon.
baby tired till lay on the bed. LOL
fuck cheap.
clothes baby have bought. Cost less tha S$30.
also never see him buy one for me? humph!
he bought a pair of shoe. damn cheap like S$20 only?
Bugis selling at $20plus i guess.
Around 9plus, we ordered Room service. hehe. nice & cheap!
woke upat 5 plus in the morning. Just to have our breakfast =.=''
I never wake up so early for morning one only when i'm in overseas.
Otherwise, I won't be bother to wake up so early for breakfast in morning.


No comments:
Post a Comment